WilliamsonSOURCE will host an unfastened virtual advertising workshop at Pinnacle Bank, at 1717 Mallory Lane in Brentwood, on February 20th. The workshop takes place from midday to 2 pm and consists of lunch. Come at eleven: 30 am for a networking session before the workshop. The loose workshop addresses commonplace demanding situations small and medium commercial enterprise proprietors come across and is likewise open to church buildings, non-earnings, and different community groups. Attendance is limited, and reservations are required. More statistics are available on the workshop page of WilliamsonSOURCE.
This workshop will let you if:
- You hate your internet site, but you don’t want to replace it.
- You have unique goals online; however, you don’t recognize how to cause them to happen.
- Digital advertising regularly uses excessive tech talk, and none of it makes feel to you.
- You’ve always desired to recognize how to use the tools the big boys use against you each day.
- You’re pissed off together with your social media.
You’re questioning if what you’re doing is the proper aspect.
The workshop is hosted by way of WilliamsonSOURCE and might be led by way of Steven Ludwig, the
Executive Chairman of our parent business enterprise, Empower Local. He’s been an advertising consultant for groups everywhere in the US for 25 years, but he has also been a small business owner right here in Franklin for the closing twenty years. He is a Co-Founder of numerous neighborhood organizations, including A Moment’s Peace Salon & Day Spa, Pretty In Pink Boutique, and WilliamsonSOURCE.Com. As a local small enterprise proprietor and a part of the advertising and marketing group at WilliamsonSOURCE, he’s been supporting nearby companies’ appeal to new customers in Williamson County on account of 1998. You’ll learn the brand new exceptional practices which could assist each type of enterprise – retail, clinical, domestic offerings, hospitality, car, and more. A sampling of the subjects encompass:
Getting Google to Show Your Business More Often
- Earning Preferred Positioning in On-Line Directories
- Getting Facebook & Other Social Media to Show Your Posts to More People for FREE
- Reviews & Your On-Line Reputation
- Email Marketing
- The Changing Role of Websites
- Marketing Automation: Fact & Fiction
- How to Do the Math on ROI
- What Google & Facebook Really Want You To Do
- Best Ways to Spend Money with Google, Facebook & Other Global Platforms
- Hot Tips & Trends to Watch
The workshop will even include an interactive Q&A in which attendees can deal with specific
questions and get advice on any advertising topic. “It’s designed to ensure much anyone should get at least three thoughts to take returned to the office and put in force immediately. We want to ensure that everybody who takes the time to wait receives solutions to some questions they’ve. We’re also hoping to take human beings via some actual lifestyles examples and assist them right immediately if we will,” said Ludwig.